Bear River Grad Night has been a tradition for over 20 years. Grad Night is an all-night party organized to provide graduating seniors with a safe and sober environment to celebrate their graduation from high school with friends and peers. It begins at 11 p.m. on Friday, June 7 and ends at 5 a.m. on Saturday, June 8.
Volunteers sought for Bear River’s Grad Night
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University