From threats to free enterprise affecting Americans’ ability to earn a living, to unbalanced land-grabbing regulations and overreaching state cap-and-trade laws (which, by the way, are quickly gaining attention and could have grave impacts on Nevada County’s economy-sustaining businesses — but that’s another story), America’s freedoms and liberties are disintegrating at an alarming rate.
State overreaches with cap-and-trade laws
Trending in: Sports
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record