From threats to free enterprise affecting Americans’ ability to earn a living, to unbalanced land-grabbing regulations and overreaching state cap-and-trade laws (which, by the way, are quickly gaining attention and could have grave impacts on Nevada County’s economy-sustaining businesses — but that’s another story), America’s freedoms and liberties are disintegrating at an alarming rate.
State overreaches with cap-and-trade laws
Trending in: Sports
- Living his dream: Local Paralympian Evan Strong strikes gold in Russia
- Baseball: Bear River rallies past Placer
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union softball battles it out at Pleasant Valley tourney
- Prep Roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union baseball notch wins
- Local Paralympian Evan Strong seeks gold in Sochi