An enduring staple of western Nevada County’s commercial sector has joined an array of California-based businesses, trade associations and individuals in a class-action lawsuit challenging the legitimacy of the state’s “cap and trade” auction regulation.
Robinson joins cap and trade lawsuit
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play