I admit it: I’m one of those people who walks the Tribute Trail and whose dog occasionally leaves “deposits” along the way (which I always either bury or sweep off to the side).
Gilded poop? Really?
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University