Verna Mae Bergthold, age 82, passed away on March 30, 2013 into the hands of the Lord whom she loved and served after a long battle with Alzheimers Disease at Golden Empire Convalescent Home in Grass Valley.
Verna Mae Bergthold
Trending in: Sports
- Living his dream: Local Paralympian Evan Strong strikes gold in Russia
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union girls soccer tops Capital Christian
- Alumni notebook: Ceo helps Texas Longhorns top Iowa
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union softball battles it out at Pleasant Valley tourney
- Baseball: Bear River rallies past Placer