A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: Sports
- Tree-cutting contractor defends work at Gateway Center in Penn Valley
- Grass Valley business owner charged with selling counterfeit gold
- Loggers decimate 40-plus trees at Gateway Center in Penn Valley
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Local campaign to legalize recreational marijuana begins