The South Yuba River Citizens League (SYRCL) has taken on some tough challenges in its 30 year history. We saved the Yuba from dams and won statewide Wild and Scenic Status for the South Yuba River. Last year, we rallied the community to prevent the closure of the South Yuba River State Park. And every year, we recruit hundreds of volunteers to pick up tons of garbage along the river banks in just one day. But we now are gearing up for the biggest challenge of them all: The Annual Scotch Broom Challenge!
SYRCL draws the line for Scotch Broom in the Yuba River corridor
Trending in: Sports
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Lacrosse: Stampede U11 team crushes Davis