The Feb. 17 edition featured the crimes of Elizabeth Monk, an accomplished con artist who had been in Nevada County Jail, but was given a one-day pass. She did not return to jail as she had promised. What a surprise!
Courts too lenient
Trending in: Sports
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite