Nevada City Police officers and members of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Narcotics Task Force teamed up Friday to arrest an alleged drug dealer living in a transient camp on Sugar Loaf Mountain.
Alleged drug dealer arrested at Nevada City campsite with 25 grams of meth, $400 in cash
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University