A Nevada County judge found enough evidence to hold a local man to answer on charges of battery and assault with a deadly weapon in an attack on another man at a Grass Valley motel.
Assault at Grass Valley motel reportedly involved knife, flashlight
Trending in: Sports
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Lady Bruins no-hit Valley, Rio Americano