Recently, the House of Representatives approved the Senate version of the Violence Against Women Act, making all women safer. You, Tom McClintock, voted against it.
An open letter to Tom McClintock
Trending in: Sports
- Man convicted in kidnap plot arrested again
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- Dissent simmers over plans for Yuba River Charter School in advance of Nevada County Supervisors Jan. 13 hearing
- Nevada Union graduate Vallejo set for Fiesta Bowl clash with Arizona
- Two Nevada County probation staff honored