In all endeavors, it is reassuring to have solid community partners. The ever-important public/private partnership in education is a perfect example of this. We at Bitney are particularly mindful of the support of several of our immediate neighbors — Smiley Guys Smokehouse, Hertz Local Edition, Scooters Pals and the Sierra Mountain Coffee Roasters. Thanks also to the owners of Sierra Auto Body and the Tool Shed for putting up with the colorful parade of teenagers on their way to and from school.
A big public ‘thank you’
Trending in: Sports
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit