In all endeavors, it is reassuring to have solid community partners. The ever-important public/private partnership in education is a perfect example of this. We at Bitney are particularly mindful of the support of several of our immediate neighbors — Smiley Guys Smokehouse, Hertz Local Edition, Scooters Pals and the Sierra Mountain Coffee Roasters. Thanks also to the owners of Sierra Auto Body and the Tool Shed for putting up with the colorful parade of teenagers on their way to and from school.
A big public ‘thank you’
Trending in: Sports
- Alumni notebook: Phelps, Sierra College claim Big 8 title
- Adams: Sharks draw blood, but can they finish off the Kings?
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play