Congress has a low approval rating. What we seem to have forgotten is that we are the employer, and they are the employees. It is time that “We the People” take back the control, which has always been ours. Members of Congress spend far too much time either running for office or thinking about running for office. I would suggest that we elect them for one 10-year term either in the Senate or in the House (they cannot serve in both).
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River blows lead, falls to West Valley in NorCal tourney
- Boys basketball: Pinewood downs Forest Lake Christian in NorCal D-V boys tourney
- Prep Roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union baseball notch wins
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union golf teams drop league openers
- Shoot for Christian tourney invites public to attend