Congress has a low approval rating. What we seem to have forgotten is that we are the employer, and they are the employees. It is time that “We the People” take back the control, which has always been ours. Members of Congress spend far too much time either running for office or thinking about running for office. I would suggest that we elect them for one 10-year term either in the Senate or in the House (they cannot serve in both).
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play