Several of the victims in a high-profile child molest case came in contact with the defendant while he was working at a group youth facility, according to Nevada County District Attorney Cliff Newell.
More details emerge in molest case involving Grass Valley man
Trending in: Sports
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Lacrosse: Stampede U11 team crushes Davis