So syndicated columnist Thomas Elias wants to get Gov. Jerry Brown to pick a fight with Texas? Did Thomas look at the size of that place? Better plan would be for California to follow Texas’ example. While California suffers with a glut of real estate, Texans are feverishly building apartment houses in order to keep up with the inflow. If you want to rent a place in Texas, you are in a long line.
Take a page from the book of Texas
Trending in: Sports
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play