Two cold weather systems from the Gulf of Alaska are forecasted to bring rain, wind, lightning and low snow to Northern California, continuing through Friday.
PG&E prepares for storms, offers tips for Nevada County customers
Trending in: Sports
- Bruins lose heartbreaker in home opener
- Nevada Union wallops Placer to open season
- Prep football: Colfax takes on familiar foe in season opener
- Prep football: Miners, Hillmen renew rivalry after nearly two decades
- Prep football: Bruins open season with Pacheco