Two cold weather systems from the Gulf of Alaska are forecasted to bring rain, wind, lightning and low snow to Northern California, continuing through Friday.
PG&E prepares for storms, offers tips for Nevada County customers
Trending in: Sports
- Neighborhood eyesore: Break-ins, vandalism reports frequent at HEW building
- Reported smoke at Nevada City’s Friar Tucks quickly quelled
- Camptonville man critical after Wednesday wreck
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Major injuries reported after solo collision on Highway 49