Two cold weather systems from the Gulf of Alaska are forecasted to bring rain, wind, lightning and low snow to Northern California, continuing through Friday.
PG&E prepares for storms, offers tips for Nevada County customers
Trending in: Sports
- Pizzella leads Miners at NU invite
- Alumni notebook: Vallejo scores 1st TD, helps Boise State beat UConn
- Lowe wins tourney, readies for Pebble Beach
- TouchDown Production’s Game of the Week: Nevada Union vs. Lincoln
- Miners hold off Zebras for road win