In January 2012, we had a fire in our dental office. As we are completing the remodel to the office, we just wanted to thank all of those that have helped us. Thanks to the fire and police departments for their prompt help that day. Also thanks to Mike Bratton at State Farm Insurance who went to bat for us. He showed concern for us throughout the ordeal of the fire and remodel. Thanks to Dr. Sean Avera for graciously lending his office for six months. Thanks also to our patients who were extremely understanding through it all.
Fire brings out community spirit
Trending in: Sports
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite