Thanks to Western Mining Alliance (WMA) for speaking at our last luncheon (they did a great job at addressing all issues as well as talking about environmental groups who get tax dollars no matter when they win or lose in court) and Patricia Smith, President of Nevada County Americans for Safe Access (NCASA), who has been leading an awesome charge to fight against our unconstitutional Nevada County ordinance on medical marijuana.
Thanks to speakers at Libertarian Party’s luncheon
Trending in: Sports
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record