Thanks to Western Mining Alliance (WMA) for speaking at our last luncheon (they did a great job at addressing all issues as well as talking about environmental groups who get tax dollars no matter when they win or lose in court) and Patricia Smith, President of Nevada County Americans for Safe Access (NCASA), who has been leading an awesome charge to fight against our unconstitutional Nevada County ordinance on medical marijuana.
Thanks to speakers at Libertarian Party’s luncheon
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River soccer remains in playoff hunt after win over Lincoln
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union baseball holds on to beat Del Oro
- Prep teams to keep an eye on as the playoffs approach
- Pine Street Burgers rolls to bowling title
- Prep roundup: Lowe leads NU golf past Roseville