Thanks to Western Mining Alliance (WMA) for speaking at our last luncheon (they did a great job at addressing all issues as well as talking about environmental groups who get tax dollars no matter when they win or lose in court) and Patricia Smith, President of Nevada County Americans for Safe Access (NCASA), who has been leading an awesome charge to fight against our unconstitutional Nevada County ordinance on medical marijuana.
Thanks to speakers at Libertarian Party’s luncheon
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play