Chuck Cicogni recently wrote a letter concerning difficulties he is having with his knee replacement. I have never treated him, nor do I know him. In the last year we have lost two orthopaedists and are now down to only two. This has made it difficult to schedule time off for holidays, vacations and professional meetings. The 17th of December fell into the Christmas holiday season and likely complicated the previously scheduled appointment. I certainly hope that Mr. Cicogni is able to have his problem rectified.
Severe shortage of orthopaedists in Nevada County
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River blows lead, falls to West Valley in NorCal tourney
- Amaral named youth Coach of Year
- Boys basketball: Pinewood downs Forest Lake Christian in NorCal D-V boys tourney
- Lady Miners take second straight CNISSF women’s title
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park