We have owned our house near downtown Grass Valley for more than 10 years. My husband and I have three small children and love where we live because we can walk to town.
Intersection a hazard to pedestrians
Trending in: Sports
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys