Celenne Nungaray was just seven years old when she started helping at her family’s produce stand in a rural area just outside Guadalajara. A true appreciation for fresh food had always been an important theme in the Nungaray family of seven.
Family opens second El Agave Taqueria near Lake of the Pines
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University