In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
February 21, 2013 | Back to: Sports
Trending in: Sports
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- Music teacher booked on child porn charges
- Grass Valley Police investigate suspicious death on Berryman Street
- Commercial Street restaurant closes amid concerns over boardwalk; new restaurant set to fill spot in Nevada City
- Hollie Grimaldi Flores: Finding myself after divorce