In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Sports
- Discovery of $100K during traffic stop leads to arrest
- Grass Valley man stays patient, positive while awaiting kidney donor
- Accused burglar takes seven-year prison deal in multiple Nevada County cases
- Friends organize Nevada City fundraiser to support family of Jodanna Bishop
- Suspicious death in Washington ruled homicide, man ID'ed