In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
- Heal thyself: Practicing yoga as therapy
- Telemedicine brings world-class health care to ICU
- Nevada County industry pioneer, community icon Lowell Robinson dies at 86
- Former Nevada County ballot Measure S backers cleared of fines, issued warning letter
- Andy Burton: Thanks to Scotten, Gilmore schools for life lessons