In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Sports
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- Grass Valley Police investigate suspicious death on Berryman Street
- Early morning crash results in death of 43-year-old woman
- Commercial Street restaurant closes amid concerns over boardwalk; new restaurant set to fill spot in Nevada City
- Music teacher booked on child porn charges