True believers on both sides of the gun control issue often call for the use of common sense, which always falls short of resolving the issue, because what is sensible to one side makes no sense at all to the other.
New state gun law proposals may be unconstitutional
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University