The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Sports
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park
- Bruins place 3rd at Grizzly Cup
- Stampede halted against stiff competition
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Nerissa Long
- Alumni notebook: Hopkinson helps Tabor to KCAC title