Grass Valley Police responding to a report of a man asleep in a running vehicle allegedly found him with a syringe in his hand and with more than 11 grams of heroin.
Nevada City man allegedly passed out behind the wheel after ingesting heroin
Trending in: Sports
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play