There have been proposals of arming security guards, teachers, principals, or, even parents in response to the recent mass shootings, but this would be one more instance of discrimination against the young!
A new take on school security
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University