In the late 1780s, the Second Amendment was written, giving citizens the right to bear arms. These arms were single-shot rifles, pistols, bows, swords, etc.
Second Amendment rights shouldn’t include assault weapons
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River volleyball crushes Colfax to open Pioneer Valley League play
- Jr. Miners, Jr. Bruins clash at Bear River
- Prep roundup: FLC nets league win over Delta
- Tebbs to be inducted into Chico State Athletic Hall of Fame
- Local golfer plays with PGA champs, takes 4th at Pebble Beach