With player safety and the long term effects of concussions grabbing headlines on almost a daily basis, two Nevada Union seniors decided to give an in-depth presentation to their fellow classmates on the topic that has the sports world reevaluating how games are played.
NU seniors tackle concussion awareness
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University