Is 50 the new 40? As our knowledge of health, exercise, and nutrition is put into practice, not only are people living longer, many of us are staying active later in life. Granted, “later in life” is a relative term, if we don’t take care of ourselves, we may feel older before the intended time.
Golfers prove age is only a number
Trending in: Sports
- Amaral named youth Coach of Year
- Bear River blows lead, falls to West Valley in NorCal tourney
- Boys basketball: Pinewood downs Forest Lake Christian in NorCal D-V boys tourney
- Lady Miners take second straight CNISSF women’s title
- Grass Valley champs chase sprint car gold at Marysville Raceway Park