Is 50 the new 40? As our knowledge of health, exercise, and nutrition is put into practice, not only are people living longer, many of us are staying active later in life. Granted, “later in life” is a relative term, if we don’t take care of ourselves, we may feel older before the intended time.
Golfers prove age is only a number
Trending in: Sports
- Living his dream: Local Paralympian Evan Strong strikes gold in Russia
- Alumni notebook: Ceo helps Texas Longhorns top Iowa
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union girls soccer tops Capital Christian
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union softball battles it out at Pleasant Valley tourney
- Baseball: Bear River rallies past Placer