Everyone benefits when people learn to live well with brain disorders. The National Alliance On Mental Illness (NAMI) is offering a free class to anyone with mental illness, including depression, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Panic Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Dual Diagnosis and PTSD.
Free class helps people cope with mental illness
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University