At a Tuesday Grass Valley City Council meeting filled with appointments to various committees and grim portrayals of talks with area fire agencies about shared management, Police Chief John Foster reported theft crimes in Nevada County in 2012 spiked significantly.
Council told theft crimes spiked, fire talks fizzled
Trending in: Sports
- Alumni notebook: Phelps, Sierra College claim Big 8 title
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union baseball holds on to beat Del Oro
- Pine Street Burgers rolls to bowling title
- Prep teams to keep an eye on as the playoffs approach
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play