In the month of January, 110 individuals were brought to Nevada County hospitals due to a mental health issue that made that person a danger to themselves or others, county officials reported Tuesday during a meeting of the county’s board of supervisors.
Many in Nevada County battling depression, drugs and suicidal tendencies
Trending in: Sports
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Prep roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union lose in tournament play
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys