In the month of January, 110 individuals were brought to Nevada County hospitals due to a mental health issue that made that person a danger to themselves or others, county officials reported Tuesday during a meeting of the county’s board of supervisors.
Many in Nevada County battling depression, drugs and suicidal tendencies
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River blows lead, falls to West Valley in NorCal tourney
- Boys basketball: Pinewood downs Forest Lake Christian in NorCal D-V boys tourney
- Amaral named youth Coach of Year
- Lady Miners take second straight CNISSF women’s title
- Prep Roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union baseball notch wins