George Santayana, the celebrated American poet and philosopher (1862-1952) has been quoted as stating that “those who do not study history are doomed to live in its repeat.” Which brings to mind the query that with all of this “revisionism” going on in classroom studies and publications, how about those modern-day speakers and “journalists” who attempt to rewrite history?
The importance of remembering
Trending in: Sports
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Agness, Stanford win conference title
- Seniors, it’s time to get fit
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys