The Bear River boys basketball team battled back from a 16-point second half deficit Friday night at Colfax, but just couldn’t get over the hump, falling 62-56.
Prep roundup: Beskeen’s 28 not enough against Colfax
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University