The prominent peach-colored Victorian that houses Villa Venezia Ristorante Italiano in downtown Grass Valley will soon be taking its final bow, as the restaurant is set to close with the retirement of its owner.
Villa Venezia: A final bow
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River blows lead, falls to West Valley in NorCal tourney
- Boys basketball: Pinewood downs Forest Lake Christian in NorCal D-V boys tourney
- Amaral named youth Coach of Year
- Lady Miners take second straight CNISSF women’s title
- Prep Roundup: Bear River, Nevada Union baseball notch wins