The prominent peach-colored Victorian that houses Villa Venezia Ristorante Italiano in downtown Grass Valley will soon be taking its final bow, as the restaurant is set to close with the retirement of its owner.
Villa Venezia: A final bow
Trending in: Sports
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Renslow: Sometimes greens need a little breathier