The Nevada County Consolidated Fire District Board of Directors voted unanimously Tuesday night to spend $28,000 on a firefighting consulting firm to conduct an operational audit, find a new fire chief and formulate a transition plan.
Consolidated contracts consultant to find chief
Trending in: Sports
- Bear River soccer remains in playoff hunt after win over Lincoln
- Prep roundup: Lowe leads NU golf past Roseville
- Prep teams to keep an eye on as the playoffs approach
- Renslow: Microcosms of life found in golf
- Prep roundup: Nevada Union baseball holds on to beat Del Oro