The Nevada County Consolidated Fire District Board of Directors voted unanimously Tuesday night to spend $28,000 on a firefighting consulting firm to conduct an operational audit, find a new fire chief and formulate a transition plan.
Consolidated contracts consultant to find chief
Trending in: Sports
- Prep roundup: NU, Bear River, FLC baseball compete in spring tourneys
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Defense key to Fit Culture’s title run
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Lacrosse: Stampede U11 team crushes Davis