Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Sports
- Eric Meyer trial goes to jury
- Narcotics detectives arrest Nevada City man on heroin, ammunition charges
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- More than 50 butane canisters present at site of Alta Sierra Drive blaze
- Grass Valley man arrested in Auburn shooting