The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Sports
- Alumni notebook: Ruiz, Sea Dogs head to playoffs
- TouchDown Production’s Game of the Week: Nevada Union at Placer
- Bruins show flashes of potential in loss
- NU to host tailgate party Sept. 5
- Nevada Union wallops Placer to open season