The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Sports
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- Keith Davies: Medical marijuana issue not about medicine, a better community
- Nevada City's First Friday Art Walk opens this Friday
- Focus is on the artists at Grass Valley's Ellu Gallery