Don’t miss “The Wizard of Oz” at Nevada Union High School! It’s really wonderful. We were so impressed at the quality of the production. The singing and acting were superb. The sets were innovative and creative, and the costumes were perfect. We could tell that everyone in the audience had a really great time, of course, knowing the story and songs since childhood. It’s running through Feb. 16 — you’ll love it!
‘Wizard of Oz’ strikes a chord
Trending in: Sports
- Swimmer Baldoni signs with Seattle University
- Volleyball: Nevada Union shines bright in Vegas, eager to move forward
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University
- Nevada Union track & field strikes gold at Del Oro invite
- Prep roundup: Lady Bruins continue to roll in PVL play