The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at email@example.com.
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
Trending in: Sports
- Lane closure puts popular Nevada City bar owners under spotlight
- Schedule out for Dorsey Marketplace meeting times
- TV show 'American Pickers' looking for finds in California, could visit Nevada County
- Local sculptor created giant panthers for Carolina team stadium
- Murder trial: Mother's 911 call played during testimony