A Grass Valley man arrested in August in connection with a number of burglaries, after allegedly being caught in the act at a local grocery store, was sentenced Friday to 240 days in jail.
Grass Valley man sentenced in burglary case
Trending in: Sports
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up
- Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Matt Lopez
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Nevada Union’s Sumner signs to wrestle at Utah Valley University