When it comes to the closing of Cirino’s of Nevada City, get informed. Obama passed a law that 30 hours is now “full-time,” making it impossible for an employee to pay for health benefits.
Don’t blame Cirino’s
Trending in: Sports
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Renslow: Sometimes greens need a little breathier
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up