A man who allegedly amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery pleaded guilty to a reduced misdemeanor charge of animal neglect in court Thursday.
Dog owner takes plea in leg amputation case
Trending in: Sports
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- From starvation to service
- Meeting set Jan. 13 for new arts cohousing site in Nevada County
- Tough timing, busy transition over the holidays for Nevada County art gallery
- The Perfect Quirk: Nevada County hip hop artist gets Grammy nod for children’s album with a message