A man who allegedly amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery pleaded guilty to a reduced misdemeanor charge of animal neglect in court Thursday.
Dog owner takes plea in leg amputation case
Trending in: Sports
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game
- Hundreds take part in annual Daffodil Run
- Reaching new heights: Bear River’s McShane vaults past school record
- Renslow: Sometimes greens need a little breathier
- Around the diamond: A look at how the prep baseball playoff races are shaping up